there are currently 8 people in my house. there is currently 1 bathroom in my house (with no hope of another one….ever). 4 of these people pay rent. 1 is a girlfriend. 1 is a couch monkey, whom we love. out of the last 2, 1 is technically another girlfriend but I am not a fan so I am going to call the last 2 dick jumping hookers. the amount of people who aren’t supposed to be here makes me very uncomfortable. especially since they sleep until well past 1 and I am unable to comfortably move about the house & do the shit that I need to do in order to make me feel like a productive human.
things I should do today:
1. study for the 2 exams I have tomorrow
2. do the dishes
3. wash a load of laundry
4. contact people in the art world about art things.
5. brush my hair
6. locate the nail clippers and then clip these eagle talons.
7. give my housemate money for utilities
Things I’ll most likely end up doing:
1. making a bracelet or two.
2. watch powerpuff girls on netflix
3. try and turn the random miscellaneous food in our fridge into a meal
4. ignore my responsibilities and then slip into sadness. (lol, j/k. that last one was for dramatics.)
so whatever. I’m going to go and actually try and accomplish something today. peace out homitas.